One Dress, Two Ways with Miskabelle • Part 2!

This month, I'm partnering with the ladies at Miskabelle Vintage, and today we're presenting part two of "One Dress, Two Ways!" Manda, Jayme, and I swapped two dresses from our shops to style! Today, Jayme and I are wearing this dress from Miskabelle Vintage. The dress was slightly sheer, so I layered it with another plain black dress. Shout out to my sister, Erica, for doing my hair! :) Head over to the Miskabelle blog to see how Jayme styled this pretty dress! Find part one of this series here.

September 19th Daily Outfit • One Dress, Two Ways with Miskabelle Part 2
what I'm wearing • vintage dress: Miskabelle Vintage | glasses: Derek Cardigan via Coastal.com
heels: gift from a friend | purse: vintage Coach
September 19th Daily Outfit • One Dress, Two Ways with Miskabelle Part 2 September 19th Daily Outfit • One Dress, Two Ways with Miskabelle Part 2 September 19th Daily Outfit • One Dress, Two Ways with Miskabelle Part 2 September 19th Daily Outfit • One Dress, Two Ways with Miskabelle Part 2 September 19th Daily Outfit • One Dress, Two Ways with Miskabelle Part 2

Comments

  1. So cute! I think I like your shoe choice better than mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty floral dress and your hair is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the prettiest dress ever! i fits you so well! love the flowers <3
    Katie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment