amy's memorial day weekend visit • part one!

I feel like it was just yesterday that my darling Amy Morby was here visiting, though in actuality it was a week and a half ago. I was busy at my internship the first two days of her visit, but from Saturday night til Monday afternoon she was all mine. ;) Saturday evening, I picked up Amy and Maria and we drove down to Point Pleasant (not before stopping at Dunkin where the guy gave us a bag of chocolate munchkins for free!). Maria and I wanted to give Amy a taste of the Jersey Shore, and we figured Point Pleasant was the most tame shore town for a first-timer. We wandered around the boardwalk, played some games, took photobooth pictures, and tried to go to some of the bars but they all had covers so we passed. After that, we drove to New Brunswick and hit up the Grease Trucks around midnight. SO bad, but so good. We closed out the night at Ale n Wich, where we happened upon the lovely Lauren of My Right, Your Left. What a crazy coincidence! It was so nice to hang out, drink gin and tonics, and casually talk with friends.

A few things to note: creepy boardwalk things (Oranges with faces? Can someone explain this to me? Is it a meme or something?), my intense struggle to win a "Cut the Rope" guy for my dogs to chew on (Spoiler: I didn't win; none of us did), how pretty Amy is (wink), and the awesome Simpsons mural at Ale n Wich. Photos 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 20 were taken with Amy's camera! Finally, in case you're wondering, I'm wearing a dress from Forever 21, Minnetonka moccasins from Goodwill, and a satchel from Cambridge Satchel Company.

Memorial Day Weekend Part 1
Memorial Day Weekend Part One
Memorial Day Weekend Part One
Memorial Day Weekend Part One
Memorial Day Weekend Part One
Memorial Day Weekend Part One
Memorial Day Weekend Part 1
Memorial Day Weekend Part 1
Memorial Day Weekend Part 1
Memorial Day Weekend Part 1
Memorial Day Weekend Part 1
Memorial Day Weekend Part 1
Memorial Day Weekend Part 1
Memorial Day Weekend Part 1

Frank's Fun Center Photobooth 2up
Memorial Day Weekend Part 1
Memorial Day Weekend Part 1

Memorial Day Weekend Part One
Memorial Day Weekend Part 1

Comments

  1. Love these! Photobooth pictures are always so great. I've already seen Amy & Maria's pictures, so it was fun to see yours, too.

    p.s. I am really excited for the rest of your tattoo posts!

    http://viennawaitsblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. YESSSSSSSS SO GOOD. eeee I just love and miss your guts so very much. Ima blog this shit tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this sooo much! Need to hang out again very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello hello!! I'm just finding your blog now! I'm a Jersey girl too! I chuckled at the thought of showing Amy Jersey Shore "light". Seaside may have been a bit too much. haha...

    What a fun time!!

    Where in NJ are you? Ever in Asbury Park?

    Following you now :)
    xo Jenny Holiday

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment